Please select one of the following options:
For Help With Your Account Information Email: email@example.com.
Please click here to make a payment on a medical account.
Click here to make a payment on a collection account.
Please click here to make a payment for Liberty Ambulance Service or Glades County EMS.
Please click here if you would like to dispute any charges to a collection account.
Please scan or click the QR code to Pay with PayPal. (more…)
Please scan or click the QR code to Pay with Cash App. (more…)
Please scan or click the QR code to Pay with Venmo. (more…)
To make Returned Check Payments for Safe-Chek, please visit payyourcheck.com.
Surprise Billing Protection Act in accordance with New Mexico State Law-
1. Patient is responsible only for payment of applicable in-network cost-sharing amounts under the patient’s health benefits plan.
2. Patients should contact their insurance carriers in advance or the provider when possible to determine if the services provided will be covered at an in-network rate.
3. When prior contact is not available, patient should contact the patient’s insurance carrier to discuss the surprise billing to find the correct limitations that may apply.
4. The Surprise Billing Protection Act SB 337 can be obtained online (https://www.osi.state.nm.us).
5. Patient may appeal a health insurer’s determination regarding a surprise bill in accordance with the hearing procedures established by New Mexico’s Patient Protection Act.
6. If additional information or questions arise you can always contact the New Mexico Superintendent of Insurance in Santa Fe, NM.